Saturday 18 October 2014

Hair and Harder Klum - Sat

Sat 18th Oct 2014
Set the alarm and caught the free bus into Interlaken to finally get my hair done. Left David at Priscilla to pack a picnic and meet me later. Lovely hairdressers and the best coffee (should think so the amount I had to pay for my hair!!!)  I am very pleased with my hair and it cost 171CHF = $205!!!!! That's a weeks accommodation!!!!! David met me after and we walked to the Harder Klum funicular railway. Very steep with great views on the way up. So very lucky with the weather as it was bright blue and sunny. Great views of both lakes and the mountains. Did a short (for us) loop walk around the mountain top where we stopped for our picnic. Returned back down to Interlaken on the funicular then back to Priscilla on the free bus. Should be sunny again tomorrow so we hope to make the most of it again. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment