Thursday 8 May 2014

Day 23 Hotel

Turs 6th May 2014


Good morning everyone. Hope & I did the breakfast again on our own then Hope had the rest of the day off (as she worked on Sunday). Alan & Hetty had to go into Malaga for shopping so they dropped Hope off in the city to explore for the day (she will come home on the bus tonight and Alan will pick her up from Almogia 12kms away). I am sure she will love it as much as we did.  So again we were left in charge! And what happened! I was ironing and it tripped the electricity and we lost power to the whole of the downstairs! David & I were running around looking for fuse boxes (you can imagine how many there are in this huge hotel!!!!!) We were also worried about the freezer! David pressed one switch and set off an alarm! It was so funny and was really a "Faulty Towers" moment. The phone service kept dropping out so was unable to talk to Hetty & Alan! I managed to get a text msg to them and they said not to worry they would be home soon.

Which one do I flick???????


This snake was next to the terrace - don't normally see them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment