Monday 23 June 2014

Bike food hair - Sun

Sun 22nd June 2014


Went on a short bike ride up the coast and inland then later back into town and up the coast then back along the front. Out of the sun it was a bit chilly today - we even took our sweatshirts with us!!!!!

Stopped to watch some Go-Karting - Russell you would've killed them!

Just on the edge of town we came across these Rodeo Bulls

You can take a horse to water! Not an unusual sight here.

A typical Sunday for the Spanish - going to the beach for fish on the BBQ. These are sardines and the big one is Dorado 

We had a plate of prawns (8Euro) and some Rosado

And there they were gone!

Back at the campsite I had my hair done - highlights and a good cut. I managed to get hold of Monica the German lady who did it for me 2 and a half months ago when we we here before.

Me and Monica having a Vodka Tonic

Later I made apple with goats cheese honey and slivered almonds with pork on the Webber. Not bad for camping - David & I call it Gourmet Camping!!!! Thanks Hetty for the recipe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment