Saturday 12 April 2014

Skype and hair day

Fri 11th April 2014
Had a great day today Skyping first Sheila in Bridport U.K. very pleased to see her looking so well after her operation and to hear that the weather there is improving. Next we Skyped Tracy and Rog (my sister and husband) in Australia, they are all still complaining there about the heat! They have had very hot and humid weather for a long time now. Told them all about our next adventure at Cortijo puerto el Peral starting on Monday and they filled us in on how all the family are - all good :). We then Skyped my friend Alison in Devon UK (we stayed with her at her sisters hotel when in the UK if u have been following our blog) she has now got a flat - very pleased for her and we have made plans to meet up here in Spain at her Dads place in Albox.
 I had my hair done today (highlights and a cut 60E) on the campsite by a German lady! Very pleased with it. I did get some funny looks,while I had the tin foil on my head, by  passing campers! United Nations here! as we have made friends with people from Wales, Germany and Spain (collecting lots of addresses!) 

Doing the veg

Before

After

No comments:

Post a Comment