Monday 1 September 2014

Fish market & chemist - Sat


Sat 30th Aug 2014
What a night! Horrible! I kept David awake for most of it coughing and trying to blow my nose! All thick and in my head and pain across my sinus! When we did get up we walked into the town of Portonova and found a chemist straight away. Off then to a fish market and spent ages watching and deciding which sort to buy. Settled on our favourite Dorada and some tuna steaks. We wish fish was this price in Australia. We then bought a beach towel with Espana  on it to go with our Portugal one. Had coffee in town then headed back up the hill to Priscilla. That was enough for me so laid outside Priscilla all day in the sun with my book. David did the same. In the evening we had a quick Skype with Jess from London who was getting ready to go to the theatre to see Charlie & The Chocolate Factory! Jealous!  Had the fish on the BBQ with salad for dinner. We then watched another magnificent sunset. 









No comments:

Post a Comment