Tuesday 1 July 2014

Hotel Day 55 - Sat

Sat 28th June 2014

After breakfast service the Dutch couple went off for the day in their hire car to explore the area. David and Alan went off to Malaga to do some shopping while I took the rest of the day off and relaxed around the pool. I got bitten on my finger by a wasp! It really hurt. I had to take my grandmothers wedding ring off before my finger swelled up. Was not happy as I have never taken it off since my mother put it on my finger the day my grandmother (Irene) passed away! What is it with rings these past two days ??!! 

Not a bad life!

Me with pool hair! Hetty hates her photo taken.

David was exhausted after shopping with Alan in Malaga - they had to go to 5 different shops! and on a Saturday everywhere was very busy.
At about 7pm new guests arrived from Belgium - 2  rooms (mother & father in one and their 2 girls in another). We watched the World Cup - Brazil vs Chile. 

A typical Hetty menu - was good!

When we walked back to "our house" look what we found! Very rare to see here in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment