Monday 23 December 2013

Off to work!!

Monday

Off to work at The Salon in Charmouth today for me as David B said Louise was busy and I had said I would love to help out. It was just like years ago (36 years ago!!!!!!!!) me passing perm papers and rollers up to David B. Met some interest customers including the Grandmother of Martin Clunes’s groom- Lulu - who used to work for David & Sheila as  a beautician. Also, Mrs Churchill who was married to Winston Churchill’s grandson!!!!!! She gave me a tip of £3.50 ($7) for washing her hair! But then her house is on the market for £3.5 million pounds ($7 million)!!!!!!!!! Had a great day helping out but on our return home the road was blocked to David & Sheila’s estate as it was flooded! Yes Flooded! It had been awful weather all day. We took another route but that was flooded too! So we had to park the car where we could and walk home (I was in my highest heels and had been in them all day too!). David had spent the day with Sheila shopping for the turkey etc and sorting out paperwork and Motorhome. The one that we have seen twice in Christchurch, Clive & Janet had been to see for us and to check over yesterday and having their expert advice and opinions have decided to go for a test drive tomorrow!!! Christmas Eve - so we will leave early in the morning and drive to Christchurch.


No comments:

Post a Comment